Complaint Review: A2Z Vacations/Universal Concepts

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: pato3435 — amherst New York
A2Z Vacations/Universal Concepts
PO Box 10820 690 SHighway 89 Jackson. Wy 83002 Jackson, , Wyoming USA

A2Z Vacations/Universal Concepts AKA Jack Bently Truth in Advertising Laws (bait and switch) Scam Artists Jackson, Wyoming Wyoming

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: A2Z Vacations

This company invieted us to a hotel for a presentsation on travel--which required a significant amount of money to join but the price got lower and lower --you had 3 days to cancel your membership however they charge a cancellation fee which is bogus --the credit card company did very little to protect the consumer --they took forever to resolve the issue and agreed with the scammer --Once I have paid the credit card company --I will cancel as they did not act in my best interests as a consumer.  I should not have to pay a cancellation fee--I have a 3 day window to cancel (the whole policy)  I am not going to let this go --I do travel quite frequently around the country and if this company doesnt make good on what they owe me--there will be a consequence.  I am hoping Mr. Bently from A2Z vacations does the right thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A2Z-VacationsUniversal-Concepts/Jackson-Wyoming-83002/A2Z-VacationsUniversal-Concepts-AKA-Jack-Bently-Truth-in-Advertising-Laws-bait-and-swit-1063556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A2Z Vacations/Universal Concepts

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

A2Z Vacations

AUTHOR: A2Z Vacations - ()

At A2Z Vacations, we offer great deals on all forms of travel- from cruises and tours to hotels and rental cars! Please contact our office with your member number to speak with a live travel agent. We are available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST on Saturdays.

Please keep in mind that A2Z Vacations is a completely separate company from the one which you purchased your membership through. They handle your contract, whereas we handle your entire travel fulfillment. A2Z Vacations is a large company, so we out-source the selling of our memberships to different distributing companies. Because of this, you do indeed have to contact them in regards to your contract. A2Z Vacations is solely responsible for providing discounted travel and first-hand service. Mr. Bently does not work for A2Z Vacations, but for the company that put on the presentation.

A2Z Vacations is a legitimate travel club that has great rapport with our thousands of members. If you ever feel uneasy about your purchase into our club, we urge you to contact A2Z Vacations and a live agent will be available to address any concerns that you have. Our company provides real discounts on real vacations for real members.