Complaint Review: AA auto protection

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: nour — marcus hook Pennsylvania
AA auto protection
3 neshminy interplex bensalem, Pennsylvania USA

AA auto protection Ivry international AA auto protection scam existe only online bensalem Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: AA Auto is a Broker !

I purchased a warranty from a a auto protection , after 3 years my car needed alternator it was covered anther the warranty . a a auto warranty refuse to pay because their insurance company went out of business . 3 day after I bought my warranty .but AA warrant keep it taking money from my bank account for 12 months . I called Mepco financial  they told me the payment they was taking they give them to AA auto warranty . not to any other insurance comp . I field a lawsuit against  AA auto warranty  . they did not show   up . I won the case . when I went to execute court decision. '

A And A Auto Protection
 3 Neshaminy Interplex
Bensalem, PA  - Bucks County
       (215) 645-1904

they have a other name on the door ( ivry international ) . I had to call the police , they give me other address in Delaware 4023 Kennett pike suite241wilmington, Delaware USA . [continued below]....

..... and that 's the same address Mepco financial give me . where they send the checks . when I went there there was no suite . that was just a PO BOX 241 in UPS store  the PO BOX  AA auto / Ivry inernational . ther been crossing the state line ( PA NJ DE ) I called the FBI in  fort Washington  pa .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-auto-protection/bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/AA-auto-protection-Ivry-international-AA-auto-protection-scam-existe-only-online-bensalem-1071783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA auto protection

AA Auto is a Broker !

AUTHOR: AA Auto - ()

AA Auto Warranty is a broker of Vehicle Service Contracts.  We are not the Insurance Company.  We do not process or pay for claims.  This is just like if you went to an Insurance Agent to get Auto Insurance.  He might offer you coverage from multiple different Insurance Companies.  If you selected State Farm Insurance and you got in an accident, State Farm would be handling your claim, not the Agent who sold you the coverage.

In this case the customer purchased a contract from Administration Plus USA.  The contract was insured by Western Insurance.  The customer was fully aware of this at the time of purchase.  The customer is now asking for AA Auto Warranty to pay for his claims.  AA Auto Warranty has never processed or paid a claim in its history.  It is not what we do.

The customers contract clearly states who the responsible party to his benefits is.  Administration Plus USA is the obligor of this service contract.  They are the only company that has contractual obligations to this customer.

The customer also misspoke in stating that Mepco pays AA Auto Warranty for this contract.  This is completely false.  Administration Plus USA is paid for the contract.  If they were not paid for the contract, how could they be expected to pay for the customers claims.