Complaint Review: aa auto protection

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: SMH — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
aa auto protection

aa auto protection mepco deceived, swindled, refused to refund, refused to pay , Internet

Not only did they get me once, but twice.  I have 2006 325i BMW that I took in for service.  I had approximately $3000 worth of work done to it.  Did they cover any of it, heck now.  They didn't cover oil pan or gasket, nor transmission pan or gasket.  When I sold the car and bought a new one, I purchased a plan for my new car.

Big mistake, I tried to cancel within 21 hours, but they gave me the run around. I went back and forth for a few days and still have not received a refund.  To ensure that they got no more of my money, I had to cancel my debit card.  I am interested in class action law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aa-auto-protection/internet/aa-auto-protection-mepco-deceived-swindled-refused-to-refund-refused-to-pay-Internet-911187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aa auto protection