Complaint Review: AAA Apartments

• Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: You are the weakest link-GOODBYE — Nevada
AAA Apartments
449 Ferry Street Everett, Massachusetts USA

AAA Apartments Rude, Obnoxious, LIARS, SCAM, think they are that Everett Massachusetts

I am living in another state and relocating back to the Boston area and emailed AAA about an apartment and other units that they had posted on Craigslist. My email was that I could do any transactions before I moved in via fax or email. I know a lot of people do not like to deal with that type of lingo because of "scams". I was actually emailed back by one of the reps ".......if you are interested please visit our office. We do not deal with "people" outside of the state because of fraud" I replied " I am viewing the apartments on line and I like what I see and I could overnight a MONEY ORDER for a deposit and fill out an online application" RESPONSE" Dear Scammer: Your IP address has been reported along with your email to thge police. No one does business like that"

It is funny because when I moved from Boston to where I am now I saw an apartment on Craigs List, sent the same type of email, called tha agent, they had an online portal to fill out an application and pay a deposit. I was accepted and had a place to move in to when I moved here.

ATTENTION RENTAL AGENTS: Some people do actually move from state to state and to avoid spending a lot of movie to fly 2000 miles just to view an apartment they have other alternative methods.

Maybe AAA will not be ZZZ and wake up and have a business sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Apartments/Everett-Massachusetts-02149/AAA-Apartments-Rude-Obnoxious-LIARS-SCAM-think-they-are-that-Everett-Massachusetts-1089707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Apartments