Complaint Review: aaa auto

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: mrs.monroe — monroe Louisiana United States of America
aaa auto
west monroe , la west monroe, Louisiana United States of America

aaa auto Dontell george aka Dj aka moose stole my money by selling me a defective transmission west monroe, Louisiana

I gave dontell 450.00 for a transmission for my 2001 dodge 1500 and waited for about 3 weeks for a defective part . I was assured a 1 yr warranty and i tried returning within 5days , only to be told i wasn't getting my money back. What hurts me the most is he's engaged to my sister and i didn't think he'd stoop that low as to scam me.This has not only cost me an additional 1150.00 but a relationship with my sister as well. My sister is COMPLETELY INNOCENT and he needs to be stopped . I may not ever recover this loss but maybe it'll get something done or save the next customer a loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaa-auto/west-monroe-Louisiana-71291/aaa-auto-Dontell-george-aka-Dj-aka-moose-stole-my-money-by-selling-me-a-defective-transmis-938898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaa auto