Complaint Review: aaa marketing

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: erick — lexington South Carolina United States of America
aaa marketing
6000 fairview rd south towers suite 1200 charlotte charlotte, South Carolina United States of America

aaa marketing advantage sports marketing job scam charlotte, South Carolina

What a scam I must say!!!!!  I got lucky with the help of loved ones.  I have been looking for jobs and joined monster.com as well as others.  I was really supprised after posting my resume on monster I got an interview.  It was for aaa marketing.  They sent me a very well written e-mail wanting me to call them to set up an interview in charllotte nc.  Well, I dont like to travel that far unless i do a phone interview first, but they convinced me that they really loved my resume.  I discussed the job opportunity with my family.  It seamed difficult to describe what I would be selling.  Questions started to rise about the company.  I did some research with bbb and other web sites and never found out alot other than thier web site aaamarketing.us It looked legit.  I new I had to find out more and not waste a chance for a job.  So I went to charlotte.  When I entered the building I knew something was wrong.  I felt like someone set me up just to drive a long distance for no reason.  I noticed the company name was not on the directory and i was in a regis rental building.  In the interview I was given two poster ads and a folder, and to call cameron morrison for second interview.  I did but it wasn't an interview. He stated I had the job with some speech! I could tell he was reading with a really fake voice. He told me to go to a food or drink parking lot and call him for further instructions. Too fishy for me so more research like calling the regis rental co.  Turned out they never herd of the company or any names. I also checked out the phone numbers etc.  They stated they have been around for years yet their web site was just created, and if a company was founded in 1981 why would they have a gmail account for customers to respond to?  I could keep going with more examples but I dont want to teach them how easy it was to put together that they are scammers.  Like finding out how they use names very close to other names in other scams, like the owner of the web site and the lindsey o'brien scam.   This web site showed me the horror stories others went through by not catching the scam in time.  I wasted a day and a tank of gas.  aaamarketing/advantage is a scam. I also think asking for the person they give you is a code to what scam your in, for instance mr. Morrison who I was to call but never talked to always someone else.  Don't waste your time/ your friends/community/respect/etc.  Check out the other horror stories to learn more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaa-marketing/charlotte-South-Carolina-28210/aaa-marketing-advantage-sports-marketing-job-scam-charlotte-South-Carolina-957222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaa marketing