Complaint Review: AAA Motors & Transmissions

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Kingman Arizona
AAA Motors & Transmissions
4846 Cranswick Rd. Houston, Texas USA

AAA Motors & Transmissions AAA Japanese Imports AAA Engines & Transmissions Thiefs and Ripoffs Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: I have the same problem as you, Lee.

Please don't buy from this company,Dina Hoover is nothing more then a criminal thief.

Purchased an 4.2 L engine for my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer from what was AAA Japenese Imports (credit card showed AAA Motors and Transmissions),called and spoke with a sales rep whom stated they have my engine in stock and it was $1,695.00 including a 1 year warranty and shipping included. Long story short, spoke with Dina Hoover whom took my credit card over the phone and gave the same information as did the sales rep.

Recieved the engine, had to pay for the shipping,2 weeks late from what was suppose to be 2-3 days. Engine was the wrong year, will not operate my vehicle. 2 shops evaluated to insure this was the wrong engine, they even called Dina and told they were incopitinet and didn't know what they were talking about,and too only brag about her 2.5 -5 million dollar in sales and she knows what she was talking about.

Also she stated she buys engines and transmissions by the crate full and have no VIN number to match the engines. After all said and done I'm out of $5,800.00, parts,labor and shipping and still no engine. Dina Hoover has the odasity to tell me,"your mechanics are incopitent and voided all warranties", no refunds.

Now I have contacted several Texas Agencies and submitted a more comprehensive narrative,along with contacting 2 law firms,one in Phoenix and one in Texas. Waiting for a review of evidence and so far it's a green light. If anyone has been cheated please Contact me, Lee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Motors-Transmissions/Houston-Texas-77041/AAA-Motors-Transmissions-AAA-Japanese-Imports-AAA-Engines-Transmissions-Thiefs-and-Ri-1096851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Motors & Transmissions

I have the same problem as you, Lee.

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

I will also file a report. My story is nearly the same as everyone else's story I see online. Please initiate contact with me, Lee (akasich@qwest.net) to discuss what you are doing and see if we can coordinate our efforts. Write me so we can exchange numbers to discuss. Thanks!