Complaint Review: AAA OKLAHOMA

AAA OKLAHOMA
2004 NORTH MAIN MCALESTER , Oklahoma USA

AAA OKLAHOMA AAA DAMAGED MY VEHICLE AND LEFT ME JOB LEES MCALESTER Oklahoma

*General Comment: Clarity

I have a AAA policy on which I have ATTEMPTED TO file a claim FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY WILL NOT EVEN LOOK, And MUCH LESS ACCEPT OR HELP ME WITH. This has resulted my work vehicle being disabled and me suffering significant hardship as a result of me not being able to use my work truck and not being able to work.

I am a self-employed truck driver and my vehicle is now impounded in oklahoma due to this situation of AAA denying my claim. This claim is based on my truck, calling AAA for assistance; being referred to a AAA approved garage so my truck would be able to get repaired, and then the truck breaking down again during the warranty period, then AAA denying my claim for additional repair. This has resulted in me leaving my broken truck in oklahoma and having to return to Florida. Also I am currently unemployed due to loosing my truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-OKLAHOMA-/MCALESTER-Oklahoma-74501/AAA-OKLAHOMA-AAA-DAMAGED-MY-VEHICLE-AND-LEFT-ME-JOB-LEES-MCALESTER-Oklahoma-1131419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA OKLAHOMA

#1 General Comment

Clarity

AUTHOR: Anon - (USA)

You said you attempted to open a claim? A claim on what? Is your complaint that the car broke down after it was repaired? Also we don't know what was repaired and in my expeirence "work trucks" are typically neglected. So if you did the bare minimum to keep it rolling, dont be surprised if it broke down again.