Complaint Review: AAA RV - Roger Brown

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
AAA RV - Roger Brown
16830 Broadfording Rd. Hagerstown, Maryland U.S.A.

AAA RV - Roger Brown Rip-off Took Cash only for deposits and did not return for 6 months and claimed false fees. Stole $780 Hagerstown Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Please be in touch - I had a related incident w/ AAA RV

AAA RV agreed to have an RV ready for me in Columbia, MD, then told me at the last minute I had to drive to Hagerstown to pick it up.

After returning it, I did not receive my $1000 security deposit back for 3 weeks. When I called him back, he told me things were missing from inside the RV and that he would have to go to the original manufacturer and it would be expensive. Everything was in the RV when we returned it and nothing was wrong. I rent RV's all the time and have never had any issue at all.

After another month of no information, I called him 10 times over the course of two weeks and he never answered the phone.

One morning, I called 10 times in a row and he finally answered and yelled at me saying he was going to charge me for phone calls I made to him and that he'd get me my security deposit back when he was ready.

Six months later after numerous phone calls and certified letters, he sent me $200 saying that we had lost a chair and that the propane was empty and the tanks were full plus he said he had to clean the whole thing.

It was perfectly clean and the sewage was empty and the propane was full. He flat out lied about all of this and stole over $750 from my security deposit.

See these other reports:

John
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-RV-Roger-Brown/Hagerstown-Maryland-21740/AAA-RV-Roger-Brown-Rip-off-Took-Cash-only-for-deposits-and-did-not-return-for-6-months-a-315019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA RV - Roger Brown

John,

Please be in touch w/ me at (((ROR redacted))). I've just had a similar experience w/ Roger and am assembling evidence to bring to the FBI, BBB, Attorney General, etc.