Complaint Review: aaa toner

• Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Rjp418 — Brooklyn New York United States of America
aaa toner

aaa toner Faulty Products Internet

I ordered a fuser for my lexmark printer from AAA Toner.  So far, in one year, I have had to replace that same fuser at least 3 times.  The fuser was under warranty once so it was replaced for free.  Unfortunately that is not the case this time.  My fuser is one month out of warranty and it stopped working.  I called the company to find out why this kept happening, and I was told that maybe I print too much.  I informed them that I have other printers in my office, and besides that fact, we do not do an inordinate amount of printing.  After sayin this to the person on the phone, I was curtly told that I should go to Staples or OfficeDepot.  I said that I wanted a supervisor to contact me and I was told that they would, however I am still waiting for that call.  I would not use this company again as I believe they have second rate products and they will undoubtably fail as soon as the warranty expires.  Take this for what its worth, and I hope it informs future customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaa-toner/internet/aaa-toner-Faulty-Products-Internet-769308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaa toner