Complaint Review: AAA T.V Repair

• Phone: 3037706321
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

AAA T.V Repair Over Charge centennial Colorado

I was over charged $50 for a simple service. The company sent two men from their store location to my shop ( within 3 mile distance) to fix the sound on my T.V. AFter putting in a dvd and then switching off the cable box and then turning it back on the sound started working again.

They were here for a total of 5 minutes and charged me $75 for the service. I called the manager and he put me on hold and then stated that the charge was due to gas milage. I was not told anythign about a milage charge when I called and asked about pricing and one of the reasons I selected this business was because they were so close to my location, less than 3 miles away.

They charged me $75 to turn on and off my cable box-a complete rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-TV-Repair/centennial-Colorado-80122/AAA-TV-Repair-Over-Charge-centennial-Colorado-1096325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA T.V Repair