Complaint Review: AAAsouth fl

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: kathyw — Davie Florida
AAAsouth fl
aaasouthflorida sunrise , Florida USA

AAAsouth fl last Friday I purchased 2 adult tickets to seaworld with meal tickets/ for Saturday 3/29/14 we went but it was raining as soon as we got there and at 1pm they closed the park. this was unfortunate but when I requested ticket for the following day as stated on my AAA ticket purchase. I was told a definite NO which ruined the entire weekend for us . AAA told me that if desired a purchase for the following day for only $10 was a perk with AAA the question is now Who is lying ? AAA? o r is seaworld lying by denying us the ticket for the following day??? very dissappointed and ripped off sunrise Florida

on Fri 3/28 I purchased 2 tickets to seaworld Orlando.. 2 Adult tickets  with a meal ticket for the entire day  and the option to purchase a ticket for the following day for $10.  only requirement was to notify the park before leaving on Sat 3/29.14..

Unfortunately soon after we arrived at Seaworld  it rained and rained so at  1 pm the park announced it was closing. everyone was ordered to leave.  We went to the office to request the purchase for the following day. WE WERE TURNED DOWN FLATELY.  We pointed out that

AAA  ticket we gave them stated we could purchase a ticket for the following day before leaving the park for $10.00  But the only thing they said was NO...

What a waste of money in travel and hotel expense to come home with nothing after we expected our back was covered by AAA  purchase. Who is lying  ??? AAA??? or Seaworld????  We paid $ 190.00 for tickets alone Plus Hotel  and gas to travel I would like to be reimbursed or at least given 2 replacement tickets

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAAsouth-fl-/sunrise-Florida-33323/AAAsouth-fl-last-Friday-I-purchased-2-adult-tickets-to-seaworld-with-meal-tickets-for-1135002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAAsouth fl