Complaint Review: aaautowarranty

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: charley — tucson Arizona United States of America
aaautowarranty

aaautowarranty Direct consumer auto warranty, and any others they sell. FRAUD Internet

Aaautowarranty sold me a warranty claiming its with direct consumer warranty, well Long story short it came time to fix my car and they told me my warranty company went out of business and they cant help me and to contact the attorney general. My contract says I have to contact whom ever sold me the warranty for info but they just give me the run around. Its funny because the day I took my truck to the shop I called them to see if my starter was covered and they said *yes* and tried to sell me additional coverage. Do not buy from these people, its a scam and I will be suing them for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaautowarranty/internet/aaautowarranty-Direct-consumer-auto-warranty-and-any-others-they-sell-FRAUD-Internet-1015949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaautowarranty