Complaint Review: AAGI

AAGI
1500 W Shure Dr # 7 Arlington Heights, Illinois USA

AAGI AAGI Wheelz Warranty is a RIPOFF Arlington Heights Illinois

*Author of original report: Update

Awful company. Do not buy a warranty from them!

I have never written a negative review before but after my day of dealing with them I felt compelled to. I have an extended warranty and attempted to use it today. They do whatever possible to try and get out of paying for COVERED repairs. The first person I spoke to told me one story and when I called back to proceed with the original information I spoke with both Jesse and Tom who told me I was lying and that I was out of luck. They were both awful to deal with.

I have never been spoken to by customer service reps so rudely. Whether a customer is upset (rightly so) or not customer service reps are supposed to LISTEN and HEAR what you have to say, not be rude, talk over you and tell you you are lying. In all of my life I have never been yelled at by customer services reps until today.

I paid for my warranty and with that service comes an expectation of professionalism, clearly this is not something that this company upholds.

Please, please, please make your life easier and dont buy a warranty from them, I have had two others in the past that were great to deal with, nothing like this nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAGI/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60004/AAGI-AAGI-Wheelz-Warranty-is-a-RIPOFF-Arlington-Heights-Illinois-1170589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAGI

Update

AUTHOR: JF2014 - ()

I wanted to write an update on my report. I actually wish I had waited before writing this report and didnt write when I was so upset after my interactions on day one. Everything I wrote is certainly true, however, once you post there is no taking it down and I do want to give them credit for how my situation was handled the next day.

I wrote an email on day one, complaining up about how I was treated and the different information I received from two different employees which resulted in my issue. Based on my initial interactions I didnt expect to be contacted by anyone at AAGI, but I was wrong. The following day I received an email from one of the VP's there. George was very nice, understanding and professional. He also went out of his way to address all of my concerns. I want to thank him for all that he did to help me and for restoring some of my faith in the company. Im glad to know that not everyone there is so difficult to work with and that someone there does care about their clients.