- Report: #1133774
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus
AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus2629 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia USA
AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus Liars (Terry Kanatus) cheats and crooks (Ed Merchant) Winchester Virginia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
George Hunter March 13, 2014
I bought a transmission from AAMCO in Winchester Virginia last may. The transmission went out I took it to AAMCO for them to fix it it took them a month and a half to fix it and still not right. They have tried to fix the transmission 3 times now and its still not right. I spent alot of money on the transmission and put my trust on your name (AAMCO). January 29, 2014 alot has happened because of this company in Winchester, Virginia.
(1) Terry Kanatus runs this AAMCO on 2629 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia 22601 and was telling me how bad the company where he got the transmission is but yet puts a second one in from them. Terry Kanatus had originally told me the transmission is coming from a company called Transtar. Which it did not it came from another. Three times they attempted to fix it. (2) I had lost my job because I couldn’t make it without the four wheel drive. Terry Kanatus knew that when I brought it back. (3) while my truck sat at AAMCO someone stole a monitor out of my truck. By now I have had enough of it.
I told him I did not want the transmission to take it out and I would like to have my money back. Terry Kanatus laughed in my face and said “That’s not go to happen”. So I left and contacted Ed Merchant the owner of this AAMCO had explained what’s going on and what happened. His suggestion was to bring it back so they can fix it. I told Ed Merchant they tried 3 times already and that I don’t want it and to take it out and would like my money back and I’d go elsewhere. Thats it. Ed Merchant then in a raised arguing tone said “I don’t think so and if you (George Hunter) want to take me to court that’s fine. I haven’t lost yet in court”.
Then he started laughing and hung up on me. This sure isn’t very professional and I’ve been very patient with Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus even though I got fired because of this. PLEASE if you could help me I would definitely appreciate it. All the money I spent for the transmission and only drove it for six months. It is not right or fair for anyone to have to go through this. It took me a long time to get the money to have this done. Not to be taken for a ride, laughed at, hung up on, or lose my job over. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Ed-Merchant-and-Terry-Kanatus/Winchester-Virginia-22601/AAMCO-Ed-Merchant-and-Terry-Kanatus-Liars-Terry-Kanatus-cheats-and-crooks-Ed-Merchant-1133774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.