Complaint Review: Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: da pattons — San Diego California
Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca
8074 Broadway Lemon Grove, California USA

Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca Shoddy over priced work, damaged/broken parts Lemon Grove California

*Consumer Suggestion: Google BAR

Took my car to have gasket replaced, was told theyd  rebuild engine & replace plugs, wires, oil pan gasket, and othet engine related components. They said it would take about 5-6 days to complete. After 2 weeks they claimed it was done. I picked my car up and noticed it didnt  have power, was making a hissing sound and the engine lite stayed on.I took it back the next day, now they claimed the sensor was bad, so I had that replaced. After numerous times taking my car back to them, and getting no place, I went to the dealer.

They found my throdal body had  been cracked, thus the hissing sound and power loss, and engine lite being on. I went  back to Aamco, the new owner started screaming at me, told me he transfered the employee who did the work and he wasnt fixing anything. Keep in mind I had just spent ovet $2000.00. I have had my car in other shops around 10-15 times trying to get it running right again. Ive spent another $800.00-$1000.00.

Aamco didnt even change all the  plugs, out of 8 they changed 4, what sence does that make. I am now using my last option in attempt to get my car back in top condition, Im taking them to court. I had been going to Aamco for years, always got great work done until the owner Bob passed away. When this new guy, Allen bought it, Aamco went straight down hill. He allows shoddy work, excessive time  to do jobs, wont fix problems, is very distrspectful to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Lemon-Grove-San-Diego-Ca/Lemon-Grove-California-91945/Aamco-Lemon-Grove-San-Diego-Ca-Shoddy-over-priced-work-damagedbroken-parts-Lemon-Grov-1140319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Google BAR

AUTHOR: moving2 - ()

I strongly suggest you do the following:

1. Google the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) in California. You will find a lot of helpful information you can use against AAMCO. I have had a dealer refund an entire repair expense based on the information I printed from BAR (performed repair without estimate).

2. Contact your local DA with the information you have.