Complaint Review: aamco of fairwinds delaware

• Submitted: Mon, July 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — WILMINGTON Delaware United States of America
aamco of fairwinds delaware
810 pulaski highway bear delaware bear, Delaware United States of America

aamco of fairwinds delaware I WANTED AN A APPRAISEL BY AAMCO bear, Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not let it go!

I took  my truck  to  aamco  they took it apart without my permission and said it would cost 750 dollars the price  they  quated me  was  2271 dollars  to fix my transmission. i said  do it. when I  got it  back  the  truck  would not go into 4  wheel drive  the  truck would  keep running  after i turned it  off and  the transfer  case leaked  they charged me  235  dollars  for a new  starter  and  the  starter  in  the  truck  was  only a  week  old. I told them I  WANT THE  old  starter  so i could  get  my  money  back  and  they  lost  it. when  I took  it back  they  wanted 105  dollars  to  look at  it  and  it  was  supposed  to  be  under  warrenty. does  anyone  know  a  good  lawyer   or  what  else  I  CAN  DO  thank  you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aamco-of-fairwinds-delaware/bear-Delaware-19701/aamco-of-fairwinds-delaware-I-WANTED-AN-A-APPRAISEL-BY-AAMCO-bear-Delaware-751589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aamco of fairwinds delaware

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do not let it go!

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

Delaware is not tolerant of these business practices. Please file a complaint with the consumer protection office(prolly under a different name). You can take them to small claims court, but using a lawyer would cost more than you will recover. Would not hurt to spend a consultation fee to see what you can get!