Complaint Review: AAMCO San Bernardino

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: David S — San Bernardino California
AAMCO San Bernardino
365 N Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, California United States of America

AAMCO San Bernardino Nicole Cadell (Manager) Empty Promises, Excuses, Price Gouging San Bernardino, California

If I was able to rate with (-) stars, it would be "-5". I was told when I first took my vehicle in for a diagnosis that cost would be $1,900 and at the very most.. $2,400. Also told if I paid 1/2 down they would install a box that would shut the vehicle off if payments were late.

I returned with $1,200 cash on March 6, 2013, and was told my vehicle would be ready in 3-5 business days. Today is March 17, 2013 (Still don't have my vehicle back). Price had gone up to nearly $3,000 and now I've been financed through Global Check, which I never asked for. Very unhappy with their service.

The ONLY thing Nicole Cadell (Manager) has delivered is  excuse after excuse...  I plan on filing a complaint with the California Bureau of Automotive Repair, and contacting AAMCO's corporate headquarters. "More Will Be Revealed", I will post more once I have possession of my vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-San-Bernardino/San-Bernardino-California-92410/AAMCO-San-Bernardino-Nicole-Cadell-Manager-Empty-Promises-Excuses-Price-Gouging-San-Be-1035614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO San Bernardino