Complaint Review: Aamco Transmission

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:daytona beach Florida
Aamco Transmission
134 Mason Ave. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Aamco Transmission diagnostic test Daytona Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: You are the reason...

Yes i called aamco and the said free diagnostic service My check engine light was on baught it in for what i was told a couple of hours so i left it Five to five and a half hours later got a call and they would explainabout 2 codes that were bad but they had to run another diagnostic test on them to determen the problem which would cost be $129.00 to run I picked up the car and they were at least nice enough to give me a read out of the two codes and if i wanted it done to come back the next day and it will take about half hour for answer ha ha I went home called a friend back east and gave him the codes and the next day told me what the problem was over the phone which i intern went to auto parts store got the part i needed for $60.00 not included tax and was able to fix the problem my self.In conclusion i felt it was false advertisement and they were going to rip me off in more ways than one.

Rick
daytona beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Transmission/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Aamco-Transmission-diagnostic-test-Daytona-Beach-Florida-443400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco Transmission

You are the reason...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I closed my shop and left Florida. I just could not take any more of you Floridiots. AAMCO offered a FREE scan, and that's what they gave you. To return the favor, you blast them in this thread.

People like you are the reason I never offered anything for FREE, without YOU paying ME something. I'd do free scans, but only if the customer let me fix the problem. I never lost a penny.

I left your CHEAP state, and reenlisted. Now I don't have to deal with idiots at all.

Here's a thought. Find out how much profit the part store made on your purchase. Then write about how they ripped you off too.