Complaint Review: AAMCO Transmission

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Renton Washington United States of America
AAMCO Transmission
500 s. Grady Wy. Renton, Washington United States of America

AAMCO Transmission Took my money and left me with a leaking transmission Renton, Washington

*Author of original report: AAMCO Not that bad after all.

The absolute worst auto repair experience I have ever had in my life. They first took my money to rebuild my transmission for my 94 Ford Taurus and in two months had gone back  7 times to get the leak fixed in my brand new rebuilt transmission. They never fixed the leak and when the one year warranty ran out they said that would be a new problem and I would be charged for any work done. They went through 3 managers while I was dealing with them and I won't be dealing with them anymore. I gave up and a year ans a half later I need a new transmission. Lee Myles here I come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmission/Renton-Washington-/AAMCO-Transmission-Took-my-money-and-left-me-with-a-leaking-transmission-Renton-Washingt-968225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmission

AAMCO Not that bad after all.

AUTHOR: Jerry - (United States of America)

Monday, I posted a complaint about AAMCO transmission in Renton. The last time I spoke to anyone there was earlier this year and was not pleased with them at all with what they had to say.

Today in desperation I had gone back to AAMCO and found once again new people at the counter. After explaining my problem, more and more people became involved and to my surprise AAMCO is going to fix my transmission at no charge to me. Kudos to AAMCO for doing the right thing and making me a happy customer. The work is yet to done but I have faith in the people I spoke with today. We'll keep you posted.