Complaint Review: aamco transmission

• Reported By: Lachelle — springfield Illinois United States of America
aamco transmission
262 s dirksen parkway springfield, Illinois United States of America

aamco transmission Very poor service springfield, Illinois

I recently went to Aamco Transmissioin to have services done on my car the manager tells me first off that it would take 1 day but it took 3 days to get done.So I took a cab to work $13.00 . Then the guy told me that they had a check system program that everyone qualifies for even if you have bad credit. So they did the work it came up to $1645.60  So i sent 4 checks all in the amount of 412.50 with my boyfriend along with my ID to pick up my vehicle only to find out my checks were declined . So the manager tells me that they would need the full balance  $1645.60 otherwise I couldnt get the vehicle and if it takes it more than 10days there will be $20 per day storage fee. so thats $600 for 30 days on top of the 1645

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aamco-transmission/springfield-Illinois-62703/aamco-transmission-Very-poor-service-springfield-Illinois-843065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aamco transmission