Complaint Review: Aamco Transmissions

• Reported By: haiti1716 — West Palm Beach Florida
Aamco Transmissions
845 N Military Trl, Ste 1 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Aamco Transmissions Engine tune up West Palm Beach, Florida

After I purchase my Mazda 626 2001, I just pass by over to check they told me I need engine rebuild, I ask them for the car back I drive to go home and the car can t even drive to go home and a big noise. I left a go to a different shop the ask me more money to fixed it and I have to go back there even I know they have to do something to make it like that. they take 3 days to fixed the car, when they give me the keys the radio was not in the car. And when I ask them for it they said this is not the first time people try to do what i m doing, I ask them to check the video camera they said the video camera only record for 24 hours since my car was there for 3 days is my responsibility. They said it s Florida law if you loss something in the car is my responsibility even the car was under their hand .this is very bad and this is place have is very bad please look for a different place before you go to that shop, or if you still go make sure you have made picture of your car in front of them. You lost ur stuff and the try to make you feel bad at the same time. Hope 1 day they do  some private investigation on them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Transmissions/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33415/Aamco-Transmissions-Engine-tune-up-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1040499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco Transmissions