Complaint Review: aamco

• Reported By: andy — kitchener Ontario
aamco
10 Manitou Dr #12, kitchener, Ontario Canada

aamco they are crooked & incompetent kitchener Ontario

went in for repair and service and it was a disaster , they are crooked & incompetent,
I asked for repair to a tranny mount , a leak in drive shaft seal , and to put in spark plugs that I had with me plus to clear the engine light that I fixed the problem for already.

1. the tranny mount was re bolted on but he used washers as spacers to compensate for the main exhaust mount that he took out and returned in the back of my truck (exhaust mount now needs repair by redoing the whole job he did over ) .

2. there is a leak in the drive shaft seal still , he instead drained and refilled the tranny and resealed the tranny pan , when he was done he told me he put a used gasket in there to save me money , its now leaking all over my newly sealed driveway and a mess on another one I had to clean up (now needs a new gasket and tranny flush redone) .

3. plugs are in and seem ok , but the engine cover is missing and I have to get a new one .

4. he cleared the engine light but said he checked it first and that it was a 02 sensor and would not pass my next e test , I refused as this was just checked and I fixed it as it was a bad gas cap , I later took it for e test and it passed with flying colours ( proof he tried to rip me off ).

I am currently awaiting an appointment with ford to re do the job and fix the problems they created & to see if there is any damage to tranny ......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aamco/kitchener-Ontario-N2C-2N3/aamco-they-are-crooked-amp-incompetent-kitchener-Ontario-1104768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aamco