Complaint Review: Aargon Agency Inc

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Bradenton Florida U.S.A.
Aargon Agency Inc
3025 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Aargon Agency Inc, Aargon Collection Agency, Junk debt collectors, past SOL debts placed on credit reports re-aged. Illegal and unethical collections practices Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Aargon

*Consumer Comment: Aargon Agency is a scam Low company

*Consumer Comment: I was a consumer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Aargon Policy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Responce

Here is yet another collection agaency who thinks they are above the law.

These bottomfeeders placed a collection account on my credit report without ever contacting me and making any collection attempt. This frivolous collection is most likely on a time barred account, as I do not owe it.

This illegal and unethical act took my credit score from 720 down to 685.

The owners / principal officers of this collection agency / corp are:

Michael P Boyce, President; Rita A Boyce, Director & VP; Duane Cristy, Secretary, Treasurer, and Director.

Boyce is at 6574 Mesa Vista, Las Vegas, NV.89118 and Christy is at 7633 Calm Passage Ct.,Las Vegas, NV. 89139

I urge anyone who has had a similar experience with this company or any one of its officers individually to post that info here, as I am preparing a lawsuit for the damages they have caused me, and for the blatant FDCPA and FCRA violations they have engaged in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-Agency-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Aargon-Agency-Inc-Aargon-Collection-Agency-Junk-debt-collectors-past-SOL-debts-placed-o-572957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aargon Agency Inc

Aargon

AUTHOR: Steven - ()

I to was conatcted by this organization regarding a debt they stated i owed. they reported it to a collection agency and it affected my credit. The originator of the reported debt was false and when i advised Aargon, they were unwilling to send me any documentation or close the Case. I recently sent them a letter requesting validation of the said debt and have not heard from them as of today.

Aargon Agency is a scam Low company

AUTHOR: David J - ()

Ive just received a current credit report and hese guys have posted that I owe someone 654.00 on my credit,Ive never owed anyone or this comany a dime. Im going to contact the SC BBB and consumer affairs director here also. Terrible buisness practice by Aargon Agency. If it were worth more Id file suit as well but I dont care to take the time,I still have a 750 credit score even with their fraud.

I was a consumer

AUTHOR: braydensmama007 - ()

I was a consumer and what you mentioned above as your company removing it from my credit report didn't happen with me. I was contacted, set up a payment plan and paid off my debt. It was never removed from my credit report and now another debt company Trident Asset Management is trying to collect it from me. When I called to get proof since it was paid but I lost it after a military move, I was told you guys don't keep records. Don't you need those for auditing and book keeping purposes?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Aargon Policy

AUTHOR: eripaul - (United States of America)

So as another complainant on this site regarding your agency's practices, I have to get something straight... are you saying that it is indeed Aargon policy to report a debt to a credit reporting agency without attempting in any way, shape, or form to contact the person allegedly owing the debt, but it IS your policy to remove reported debt when the person you've never contacted about owing you wasn't contacted, and says so?  Am I at least getting the gist of what your company is about?

I think I am, but would love to hear additional excuses you have to offer.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Responce

AUTHOR: Duane - (United States of America)

It is Aargon's policy to delete from the credit report if we had no prior contact with the consumer And the account is taken care of by consumer upon initial contact. So is that is the case please let us know.