Complaint Review: Aaron Dishon: Corrupt, HIV positive attorney.

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: One Unhappy Customer — Irvine California
Aaron Dishon: Corrupt, HIV positive attorney.
Irvine, California USA

Aaron Dishon: Corrupt, HIV positive attorney.  Carrie Block; Dishon & Block, Attorneys xtremely dishonest, unorganized and creepy Irvine California

*Author of original report: FRAUD, Aaron Dishon Attorney Fraud, Jailed

Aaron Dishon: Corrupt, HIV positive attorney.

Beware of this creep attorney. I was Michelle's close friend when this perverted attorney was married to her. Poor Michelle was putting up with his cheating on her with various prostitutes. Michelle has forgiven him over and over and after he took her for granted and kept on cheating on her he divorced her. What a jerk!!

Now even prostitutes won't have sex with them because he is HIV positive and his reputation in the prostitution community is very bad. Be careful with this corrupted, filthy and disgusting creature. In addition to being a dirty dishonest person on the personal side he is an extremely dishonest, unorganized and creepy attorney.

My friend paid him $10,875 for a custody case and all he cared about was to collect more money. He is an extremely unprofessional attorney. Every time he left him a message Aaron gives the message to some flunky secretary or his unprofessional partner Carrie Block at Dishon & Block to return the call. After leaving several messages for him, my friend finally got a call back from Carrie not Aaron and all that she discussed with him is how he can pay the bill. Aaron is all about money, prostitutes and sex. He doesn't care for either his family, kids or his clients. He pays people to bury his bad reviews and complaints and optimize his reputation online so he can project a perfect image which is completely false.

He is a disgusting human being. Don't trust him with your children's future, he did NOT care for his own children, family and his own clients.

Do NOT hire him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aaron-Dishon-Corrupt-HIV-positive-attorney/Irvine-California-92620/Aaron-Dishon-Corrupt-HIV-positive-attorney-Carrie-Block-Dishon-Block-Attorneys-1095887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron Dishon: Corrupt, HIV positive attorney.

FRAUD, Aaron Dishon Attorney Fraud, Jailed

AUTHOR: One Unhappy Customer - ()

I  hired Dishon & Block, APC located on Truman  in Irvine for my divorce and child support case. Unbelievable hospitality at the beginning to get to my checkbook. I've met with Carrie Block and Aaron Dishon.  The first meeting was full of promises as to they will end my alimony payments and virtually NO child support. I wrote a check for $15k and paid another $10k on a credit card. Neither Aaron nor Carrie appeared on my court dates. This after taking my money! I kept on calling their office and all I was getting from Aaron is promising to trust his ability to negotiate in court. Aaron told me that he has relationships with judges that he can pay them off in another way so I can get what I want. Aaron said that he knows exactly what every judge wants since he has been doing it for years and it has been working pretty well for him.

After 6 months of these empty promises I realized that nothing had been done on my case. All mailings went to them as my attorneys of record and my ex got a judgment against me for $4600 per month alimony and $1900 child support per child.  It turns out that Aaron knew just enough to be hazardous to this client – deadly in fact – and NO one in this USELESS law firm helped me with anything. Aaron and Carrie's FRAUD representation cost me thousands of dollars. These kind of attorneys should be disbarred and jailed.

I contacted FBI and ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY and filed complaints against them. They informed me that Aaron Dishon was ARRESTED and jailed and he is under criminal investigation for a PROSTITUTION operation that he is running at his Irvine office. The District Attorney has been interviewing and dragging every person possible that goes into this building so they can catch him in the act. I am staying way away from these creeps. They are truly odious and obnoxious!