Complaint Review: aaron vaught

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: steve dill shomobullies — miller Missouri United States of America
aaron vaught
owasso, Oklahoma United States of America

aaron vaught got ripped off $1500 on a dog that aaron has never sent me paper work on and have a contract stating he would do so owasso, Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Read The Whole Tru Story

I steve dill bought a female adult american pitbull from aaron vaught for $1500 on march 23 2012 and in contract it states he would have ukc papers sent to me within a weeks time. Aaron has not notified me or tried to get duplicate papers or sent them off to ukc. Aaron vaught has not only took me for $1500 he has also done same type of business with other people. He needs to be put to a stop and not be allowed to own a dog or any dog reg with ukc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aaron-vaught/owasso-Oklahoma-74055/aaron-vaught-got-ripped-off-1500-on-a-dog-that-aaron-has-never-sent-me-paper-work-on-and-872561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaron vaught

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Read The Whole Tru Story

AUTHOR: vaughts918pits - (United States of America)

Ok hi my name is Mr.Vaught. Yes Shomo Bullies did come and get a older female from us that was available at $2500. I had seen that the guy did not have any bully dogs or any good looking dogs at that matter. So i told him i would do him a favor and let him take the female at a undisclosed amount. I also asked him to breed her back to our program. Well i had travel 3 hours to meet him and deliver his dog.

I forgot the paperwork and told him that i would have it sent THE NEXT DAY!!! Which is what we did. He lost the paperwork so since the dog was still in my name i had to call ukc and have them RESEND ANOTHER DUPLICATE. UKC was about 3weeks behind on there paperwork as any ukc dog owner knows they are always behind on sending paperwork out for individual dogs litter paperwork exc. BUT NEVER THE LESS A FEW WEEKS LATER SHOMO BULLIES RECIEVED THERE DUPLICATE!!!

This dealing has been finished as we always take care of our customers!!! Even if the customer is making threats calling name exc. No matter how hostle the customer is we always take care of our customers. PERIOD. Just as we stated to shomo bullies.