Complaint Review: Aarons Furniture Rental

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed and Screwed — new port richey Florida
Aarons Furniture Rental
5108 U.S. 19, new port richey, Florida USA

Aarons Furniture Rental WARNING!!! NEVER NEVER EVER RENT FURNITURE FROM AARONS!!!  new port richey Florida

*Consumer Comment: to ALL Aarons victims

We called them on Monday to come and pick up our couches we have rented from them for 4 months. Throughout the week, they oh hummed about coming to get them. When they finally show up today they refused to take them because there was "normal wear" on one seat. The guy that came explained that my particular couch set tends to do this all the time but it isn't covered on the warranty. So, he called his manager and described the "normal wear" and explained (and i quote) "smaller than a dollar bill and not that bad". The manager then asked to speak with me. The manager explained that because of the "damage", we would have to pay to repair the couch or continue making payments and that they would NOT be picking up the couches.
I flipped!! When I signed the contract the manager CARL, assured me that this would not be the case and no penalty or problems would prevent a return. WHAT A G****** LAIR!!!
At this point I just want to load the stupid things on my truck and take it back myself.
Anyone else have this problem???
Believe me, I will be posting this on YELP, BBB, and any other site I can find.

Natalie, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Furniture-Rental/new-port-richey-Florida-34652/Aarons-Furniture-Rental-WARNING-NEVER-NEVER-EVER-RENT-FURNITURE-FROM-AARONS-nbspn-1168435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Furniture Rental

to ALL Aarons victims

AUTHOR: screwed by aarons - ()

I have been with Aarons 2 yrs this sep. Yep. Next mo. I had gotten a fridge and washer and dryer set at that time.i paid off fridge 2 mo later. All 3 arrived on same day. I too are being screwed. After 2 yrs of very few late payments I am now almost 1 mo late due to a lay off situation and now that I am due to make my LA ST payment on washer and dryer they want to come get it. This last Sat my husband offered a payment and they refused. Now today I get a theft letter from them. Who the hell do they think they r. Well I say if EVERYONE who has or is being screwed by Aarons files not separate but together we would win and probably get them shut down so they can't do this to anyone else. A judge can ignore 1 or even 20 but NO judge can ignore hundreds or thousands. So if u are sick and tired of waiting worrying or being harassed or threatened or screwed then contact me. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS STOP!

There is a lot more to my story but wanted to keep this one short. I will explain in full my unfortunate story when u contact me. Thanks.