comfort

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Chica Burgos — Ellenwood Georgia
Aaron's Inc., Paint & Body Shop
4472 Old Dixie Road Hapeville, Georgia USA

Aaron's Inc., Paint & Body Shop Unprofessional Sloppy Work and Service Hapeville Georgia

November 7, 2013, I took my car in for collision repairs. Now it’s January of 2014, I was still waiting for the sloppy job to be corrected. My under-finder scrapes my tires and my hood does not close completely. I GIVE UP! I had to pay extra for my rental car because he went past the allotted time frame from my insurance company and he advised me not to worry about the extra time because he will contact insurance company to get the necessary extension. He never contacted my insurance company according to their records.

I paid him in full, so therefore, he had the advantage to string me along every week with a new lie to drag me through another week. The Saturday after Thanksgiving he had me wait at his shop for half a day and never showed up. He told his brother he would not make it, but assured me he would contact me to repair my vehicle. Very frustrated and upset! At this point, I have forgiven him and will move on with my life; it’s not worth the stress. I just want to HIGHLY discourage this shop to anyone to avoid being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Inc-Paint-Body-Shop/Hapeville-Georgia-30354/Aarons-Inc-Paint-Body-Shop-Unprofessional-Sloppy-Work-and-Service-Hapeville-Georgia-1113881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Inc., Paint & Body Shop