Complaint Review: Aarons Lease and Own

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: RC — Grand Junction Colorado United States of America
Aarons Lease and Own
hghwy 50 Pueblo, Colorado United States of America

Aarons Lease and Own Very Abusive, Bullying, and Harrassing Refusing to transfer account to a different store!!!!! Pueblo , Colorado

My husband and I began our account with Aaron's In Pueblo CO and almost have paid off our appliances by October. We were moved to a different location that the Pueblo store does not cover and I was assured that I could transfer my account if the store in our new location would accept our account. After getting to the new store I made sure the store would accept my account and made a future payment I was told that they would contact when the Pueblo store sends my account so we could sign all the proper paperwork.

November 2nd the Pueblo account Manager contacted me asking where my payment was and I informed her the payment and my account is to my knowledge is going through the New location Aaron's store to have her tell me that my account had not been transferred because they don't want  my account for bad credit and further called me "White Trash" .  The store I am trying to get my account to stated they have been going the rounds with them for almost a month and would keep trying and for me to not speak to the Pueblo store and only them. I had this Pueblo Aaron's call me just about everyday 4-5 times a day ( at times before 8am and after 9pm) even speaking to my kids with disrespect and discussing my account and informing I need to also pay her store. When I contacted the "corporate office in writing asking to no-longer be contacted to have them forward the info to Pueblo and to no surprise she calls again threatening to have guys come to my house to take my appliances and that she would not stop contact.

Much to my surprise after calling yet again today I informed her that I am contacting an Attorney and hung up. Later today a person stating they were from corporate and found out ( after much abuse from him and continued abuse and called a liar) he works rite there in Pueblo with her. After speaking to an attorney I was told I should gather as many people as possible to file a class action suit ( 10 at least people) and was sure we had a strong case.

The last time I checked "Bullying" is not acceptable and  trying to get a payment twice for one month is crooked and I believe is or should be against the laws for civil rights!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Lease-and-Own/Pueblo-Colorado-/Aarons-Lease-and-Own-Very-Abusive-Bullying-and-Harrassing-Refusing-to-transfer-account-993607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Lease and Own