Complaint Review: aarons rental center

• Phone: 407-384-9371
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

aarons rental center scammer Orlando, Florida

On Thursday 17-2013 my husband and I bought a bed set of matress a frame.a box spring, and a,matress at Aarons furnitures  store in Orlando Florida.The manager told us that the items would be delivered on 01- 18- of 2013 from 11:00 to 5:00 pm,I recived a different mattress,and box spring.Then I recived a call they said the head-board would be here next week.I made a payment,the same day I purchased  the items,nothing that I recived,was what I asked for.I feel like they took advantages of me and scam me and this is my rip off report.

Sincerely:

Giuseppina Venci

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aarons-rental-center/Orlando-Florida-32822/aarons-rental-center-scammer-Orlando-Florida-999988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aarons rental center