Complaint Review: Aarons sales and lease

Aarons sales and lease
72 South Tallahassee Street Hazlehurst, Georgia United States of America

Aarons sales and lease Onwership papers Hazlehurst, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

I have paid off my washer and dryer and I received the ownership papers.  I paid off the appliances in the 120 days same as cash.  I was contacted 4 months later stating there was a clich in their computer and that I now owe the whole amount.  My family has been harassed and the phone calls were non stop.  Aaron's is only claiming my husband and I made 4 payments and that we know owe more money even after the ownership papers were signed.

I was served with court papers and hired a attorney.  I continue to get letters in the mail from this company claiming different balances we owe.  I didn't keep my receipts because it was paid off, however I did keep my ownership papers.  Anyone have problems with this issue?  I was served court papers for the amount of 1,020 and received different papers with different amounts on them from 1,049 to 1,058 everyday. Anyone else have a problem such as this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-sales-and-lease/Hazlehurst-Georgia-31539/Aarons-sales-and-lease-Onwership-papers-Hazlehurst-Georgia-934045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons sales and lease

Aaron's Cares - Response

AUTHOR: LUCKYDOGCARES - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and I would be more than happy to further assist you with your concern from your local Aaron's store. Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at [email protected] Thank You - Jessica