Complaint Review: Aarons sales and lease

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Never Again — Dunmore Pennsylvania
Aarons sales and lease
Nay Aug Avenue Scranton, Pennsylvania USA

Aarons sales and lease Do not buy or lease from this unethical company Scranton Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Re:Thief

*UPDATE Employee: theif

*Author of original report: Point proven

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Quit lying

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

I received a call from a Clarence on Apil 7th around 8:25pm stating that my account is past due that I will either need to pay up in full or return the merchandise. I told him that I did not have the money to pay up in full so that I would just have to return the merchandise. He told me a truck would be out to my house in the early afternoon to pick up my things. I told him that time wouldn't work because I wouldn't be home. He said leave the stuff with a neighbor or just hide it somewhere on your front porch, that I was not to have the merchandise any more. I said ok, and hide the merchandise very well on my porch that even my neighbors didn't realize it was there until I told them. Came home from work around 4pm, merchandise was gone, 3 of my neighbors said that Aarons was there around 11:15am and took the merchandise. Things were quiet for a week and then the phone calls started up again. They are telling me they don't have the merchandise, that there was no truck sent to my house that day and that I still owe this money. They called me a liar and the General Manager of the location even stated to be "how would you like it if I stole your baby and didn't return her to you". This company, atleast thsi location is incompetent. You can't speak to anyone in their corporate offices. If anyone high up in the food chain of Aarons reads this, please contact me. We have a serious problem on our hands. The Attorney Generals office has already been contacted along with the Consumer Proctection Agency and the Inspectors Generals Office

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-sales-and-lease/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18505/Aarons-sales-and-lease-Do-not-buy-or-lease-from-this-unethical-company-Scranton-Pennsylva-1063088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons sales and lease

Re:Thief

AUTHOR: mechinese - ()

Thanks for your message. I wouldn't expect anything less than what you wrote. You are a class act. Best of luck to you it seems you will need it.

theif

AUTHOR: mjc5023 - ()

Hey DM you are still a low life that couldn't make it in any business venture you attempted. And amazing how that translated into your personal life. Amazing when we asked your neighbors none of them had anything to say any of the times we were there after you supposedly left it on your porch. I feel sorry for that kid of yours that she'll grow with a dirt bag father. But that goes to show the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Point proven

AUTHOR: Never Again - ()

Just read their classless response to me. Yes you know who I am, you scammed me. You took my merchandise and claim that it never happened. Your the dirtbag. Your job will be lost over this. I promise you that.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Quit lying

AUTHOR: mjc5023 - ()

Thus "customer" is full of **** saying that he left the merchandise on his porch. No neighbor or anyone ever came to his defense while we were there.  Multiple times were we to his house to collect payments or the merchandise because he refused to pay or would consistently say he'll be in on friday. Also multiple times where we went to his house on different occasions with neighbors outside and nothing was ever said to us by them. He is a dirtbag customer that stole Aaron's merchandise. So DM yes I know who you are. Quit trying to lie because you a the definition of a DIRTBAG!!!

Aaron's Cares - Response

AUTHOR: Aaron's - ()

Dear Never Again,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I sincerely apologize this incident occurred, the negative service you received at the Scranton store, and the inconvenience this has caused. Our company takes these matters very seriously and I'd be more than happy to further investage these matters with the Scranton store.

Please contact me with your agreement number, the best contact number to reach you, and any additional information you'd like to share at Response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,