• Report: #1119548

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: lifes a beach — farmington Arkansas
aarons sales & leasing
mlk blvd fayetteville, Arkansas USA

aarons sales & leasing 13 month contract turned into 43 month contract fayetteville Arkansas

I started a contract with aarons on june 22, 2009. I got a sofa, loveseat, coffe table, 2 end tables, 2 lamps, a 73 inch t.v., t.v. stand, & laptop. The agreementfor the couch and tables was $118 for 14 months. The t.v. agreement was $150 per month for 14 months. We had 3 monthly payments left and i didnt have the money so they took it all.

They called us 28 days later wanting us back and said they would give us full credit on everything if we did so. We agreed and after paying for a few months we realized they tricked us. They were suppose to re-enstate our contract, but instead they wrote it up as a new agreement.

We ended up paying it off because we didnt realize what we had already paid on it. We bought and paid off 3 other agreements with same as cash also.

I called them a few days ago to find out why we paid so much and why we didnt get credit on it and they told me that it was suppose to be re-enstated and i actually pad 43 months on 14 month agreements. The General manager told me he didnt work there at that time so he didnt know what i expected him to do for me.

I paid a total of $5075 when in the contract it was suppose to be 1700. I looked the make and model of our couches up online and they are only $399 brand new. And we paid $5075 used.

Two different managers agreed and acknowledged that we paid  our contracts double what we should have and they would be mad too, but i signed that contract so i am screwed.

I filed a complaint at home office and they havent called me back. I will not let this rest. I will keep fighting until something is done about it. I feel used and abused. I am still a customer also. Im paying $170 per month for a washer and dryer.

Do not rent from aarons!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aarons-sales-leasing/fayetteville-Arkansas-72701/aarons-sales-leasing-13-month-contract-turned-into-43-month-contract-fayetteville-Arkan-1119548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aarons sales & leasing