Complaint Review: Aarons

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: mom8082 — Troy Missouri
Aarons
2400 Hwy Y O fallon, Missouri USA

Aarons Last May in 2012 we did a lease to own on a washer and dryer set. When we got them the pedestool doors were broken so we were offered a credit of $127.56 by Joe the manager at the time. I spoke to Justin on Wednesday asking him about the credit to put it towards this months payment which he pulled up on his computer, showing there was a credit and he'd call me back the next day. He never called me back so I called him back today to ask him again. Now he is saying there is no notes in the system ever of a Manager giving us a credit on the pedastools. This is a shady business with dishonest people that work there. Joe the manager no longer works at that location, nor does he have any recollection of it. Of course, it was a year and a half ago, I want the credit on my account which they promised me. O fallon Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

Last May in 2012 we did a lease to own on a washer and dryer set.  When we got them the pedestool doors were broken so we were offered a credit of $127.56 by Joe the manager at the time.  I spoke to Justin on Wednesday asking him about the credit to put it towards this months payment which he pulled up on his computer, showing there was a credit and he'd call me back the next day.  He never called me back so I called him back today to ask him again.  Now he is saying there is no notes in the system ever of a Manager giving us a credit on the pedastools.  This is a shady business with dishonest people that work there.  Joe the manager no longer works at that location, nor does he have any recollection of it. (Of course, it was a year and a half ago)  I want the credit on my account which they promised me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/O-fallon-Missouri-63366/Aarons-Last-May-in-2012-we-did-a-lease-to-own-on-a-washer-and-dryer-set-When-we-got-them-1099625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons