Mississippi

• Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: arangel — West Memphis Arkansas United States of America
abc distributing
2800 Lakeside Dr Bannock, Illinois United States of America

abc distributing ABC is a scam and terrible customer service. A terrible ripoff Bannock, Illinois

ABc is a horrible company and something needs to be done regarding this company. I placed an order for $147.00 worth of items. Most of the items were of poor quality.

Before I could return the shipment they sent me a duplicate shipment. They informed me that they did not get my return shipment and that I owed them for both boxes. I wrote down and made a copy of everything that was sent back and still they said that I owed them for both. I was finally able to get them to decrease it down to $238.00 which is still more than what I ordered. They threatened me that they were going to send me to a collection agency and I went ahead and paid it. I will never order anything else from ABC and hope that no one else ever does. Something needs to be done to companies like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abc-distributing/Bannock-Illinois-60015/abc-distributing-ABC-is-a-scam-and-terrible-customer-service-A-terrible-ripoff-Bannock-797621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abc distributing