Susan

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Dahlonega Georgia
ABC Distribution
4290 Bells Ferry Rd Kennesaw, Georgia USA

ABC Distribution I also recieved a card telling me to call, they are holding my order. I didn't order anything so I knew this was a scam. Kennesaw Georgia

I hope that the post office goes after ABC Distribution for fraud! They are sending out mailers telling people that they have an order on "HOLD-300".  First off, I have not ordered anything, so I knew that I didn't have anything on hold.  Second, I do not like liars and that is exactly what this company is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distribution/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/ABC-Distribution-I-also-recieved-a-card-telling-me-to-call-they-are-holding-my-order-I-1085273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distribution