Complaint Review: ABC financial

• Reported By: Worksforaliving — Alsace Pennsylvania
ABC financial
8320 Highway 107 Sherwood, Arkansas USA

ABC financial Unjustly submitted to collections Sherwood Arkansas

I requested to cancel my gym membership and received a letter with acknowledgement of cancellation.   The notice  also stated that the final fee would be withdrawn  automatically  as my account was set up for auto withdrawal. I later received a letter from a collections agency.  Asking me for  now 4 months past due. And potentially  additional fees.

I then contacted the collections agency who were telling me not to be upset. That I owe this and if I don't pay it they will ruin my credit. Eventhough I told him I had the letter acknowledging cancellation.  This is completely unreal.  I have never had such a problem shutting down my gym memberships in the past which were also auto withdrawal.

I feel like a simple $39.00 has turned into an insane nightmare.  They are completely responsible yet have no accountability for their errors.  They look for a way to rip you off and then blame you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-financial-/Sherwood-Arkansas-72120/ABC-financial-Unjustly-submitted-to-collections-Sherwood-Arkansas-1094642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC financial