Complaint Review: ABC Financial and Work Out World Brockton MA

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Tonya — Brockton Massachusetts United States of America
ABC Financial and Work Out World Brockton MA
Sherwood, Arizona United States of America

ABC Financial and Work Out World Brockton MA ABC Financial has scammed me out of 100s of dollars! Sherwood, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Looking for a resolution

My gripe is not with Work Out World gym per se but with deceptive advertisement on the ultimate cost of membership, the customer's ability (more accurately "inability") to cancel membership, the lying salespeople who trick you into joining by saying "you can cancel anytime", and the fraudulent billing practices their membership fee billing company (ABC Financial) follows. I joined this gym several years ago and quit after a few months because I just didn't like the atmosphere at all. Well, ABC Financial has been taking out payments regardless that the contract has ended. I have written as per the fine line in the contract. I have spoken with people at ABC Financial by phone, I have gone in to the gym personally. It has been a great big circle of playing the blame game. End result is they are still taking money out of my account! I even received a call from a WOW representative who was trying to get me to extend my membership. I laughed in his face and told him no way. The joke was on me. I've been told the only way to prevent ABC Financial from taking money out is to close or change my account. This company and all the gyms that use them and knowingly take part in the circle of deception need to get hit with a class action suit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-and-Work-Out-World-Brockton-MA/Sherwood-Arizona-/ABC-Financial-and-Work-Out-World-Brockton-MA-ABC-Financial-has-scammed-me-out-of-100s-of-570536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial and Work Out World Brockton MA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Looking for a resolution

AUTHOR: Alex Mena - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services and WOW was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at alexm@abcfinancial.com

Alex Mena

Data Rearch Analyst

ABC Financial Services, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC