Complaint Review: A.B.C. Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: PatrickMHM — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
A.B.C. Financial Services
little rock, Arkansas United States of America

A.B.C. Financial Services ABC wont remove unauthorised charges little rock, Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: Cancellation

ABC financial services, inc, uses fine print to screw people out of money!! i moved to milwaukee after loosing my job at IBM (our great wage depressing friend in Minnesota). I spoke with ABC financial and informed them of this in October.  They said they needed proof. Among all the other things i'm doing to find work i did not send them verification of my move till june of this year (my lease). I'm still out of work and now $200. Money i could really use to buy food or perhaps get too a dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services/little-rock-Arkansas-/ABC-Financial-Services-ABC-wont-remove-unauthorised-charges-little-rock-Arkansas-631091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.B.C. Financial Services

Cancellation

AUTHOR: Alex Mena - (USA)

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your job loss and I hope things quickly turn around for you.

I'd be happy to further review your membership to ensure proper action was taken. Our intent is not to "screw" people out of money - we are following the terms that are set in your agreement. Health clubs, like any other business, have rules and regulations, which are provided to you at the time you sign up.

Should you have any further comments please feel free to contact me directly at 1-800-622-6290 Ext. 1804 or by email at alex.mena@abcfinancial.com

Alex Mena