Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: squirrel38 — Bothell Washington United States of America
ABC Gift Cards
319 US Highway 130 STE. 123 East Windsor, New Jersey United States of America

ABC Gift Cards did not pay me for the gift cards I sent them East Windsor, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Paid in full

*UPDATE Employee: Re:

I initiated a sale of gift cards on September 1st. 4 gift cards worth $15 each. Totaling $60 worth of Itunes gift cards.
I received my confirmation email (paid a $12.75 amazon processing fee to receive an amazon gift card instead of direct payment for a greater value than the direct payment).

I printed the form, filled it out, and mailed it along with my gift cards a couple days later.

I never received payment for my gift cards. My amazon fee was inexplicably refunded a couple weeks after my cards were sent. I tried calling, and could never get through to anyone.

I began by emailing Oct 9 and saying I sent my gift cards, and never received payment. I was told there were no orders on file for me. I followed up by giving my order #s, and telling them I had confirmation emails, and transaction emails. On Oct 10 I forwarded all 3 emails I had received from them regarding my order. No response. Oct 16 I emailed saying I had sent the emails. I received: "Jenny, Oct 17 12:06 pm (EDT):Good morning,Please respond to this email and attach whatever emails you were talking about on it. Because I'm not sure what email you are sending your emails to."

Oct 17 I resent the emails again. Oct 18 they told me my order was paid. Oct 18 I told them "My gift cards totaled $60, and I only received the $12.75 which was the transaction fee for Amazon...."

Oct 23 I was told they would look into it and get back to me. I heard nothing, and asked how things were going Oct 31. I never received a response. I emailed again today, Nov 11.

This is ridiculous, and a rip off. They owe me $60 worth of gift cards, or my gift cards back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Gift-Cards/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/ABC-Gift-Cards-did-not-pay-me-for-the-gift-cards-I-sent-them-East-Windsor-New-Jersey-967815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Gift Cards

Paid in full

AUTHOR: squirrel38 - (United States of America)

I finally heard back from someone, and they paid me the balance due that they owed me from the gift cards I sent them.

Re:

AUTHOR: ABC Gift Cards - (United States of America)

Please call 800-364-0488 ext 733 to resolve any issues you may have.

Steve