Complaint Review: ABC GIft Cards

• Reported By: Maxim — Miami Florida
ABC GIft Cards
319 US Highway 130 STE. 123 East Windsor, New Jersey USA

ABC GIft Cards scam rude avoid no reply East Windsor New Jersey

*Author of original report: Finally got the card sent back to me.

Do NOT sell your gift cards to ABC Gift Cards! I sent a $300 Abercrombie Gift card to this company and they sent me a form back requesting my social security number and a copy of My Drivers license. I thought this was too much information to provide to just sell a gift card so I called the company 4 times in the last TWO weeks and every single time I have called they tell me that I should recieve an email by 3PM. I have tried calling extension numbers that I have been getting from the reps but I always get a machine telling me to leave a message. I can't belive a company as big as this company would just rip a customer off like this. All the representatives are rude and will hang up on you. I am posting this complaint on every single scam website there is. DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM ABC GIFT CARDS. I will update this post if my problem gets resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-GIft-Cards/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/ABC-GIft-Cards-scam-rude-avoid-no-reply-East-Windsor-New-Jersey-1093685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC GIft Cards

Finally got the card sent back to me.

AUTHOR: Maxim - ()

They have finally sent the card back.