Complaint Review: abc gift cards

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: judi s — Tarzana California United States of America
abc gift cards

abc gift cards They did not send me the amazon card promised after purchasing a gift card from me. Internet,

ABC gift cards purchased a gift card for a restaurant from me. I sent to them. They told me that they received it. In return they were suppose to send me a amazon gift card by email. I never received the amazon gift card. I contacted them by phone and no ever answers . I sent 8 emails and they say they will email me the gift card and don't do it. What a ripoff. Don't ever use this company. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abc-gift-cards/internet/abc-gift-cards-They-did-not-send-me-the-amazon-card-promised-after-purchasing-a-gift-card-1002688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abc gift cards