allowances

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Riverside California
ABC Legal Services Inc
3600 Lime St, Riverside, CA 92501 Riverside, California USA

ABC Legal Services Inc ABC Legal Services Inc agents comitting fraud or perjury? Riverside California

Today I received a letter from a debtor's rights attorney notifying me of litigation that may be pending against me. I contacted the Riverside Superior Court and found out Stephanie Beman from ABC Legal Services claims to have served me on behalf of Hunt & Henriques several week ago and now here appears to be a default judgment against me.

Several week ago a lady trespassed on onto my private property (fenced yard sign posted) and said she was with Capital One I refused to identify myself and told her to leave or I would contact the police and press charges for trespassing onto private property. She left without mentioning any litigation or attorneys etc and left NO paperwork for me whatsoever, nor did I receive anything in the mail from ABC Legal Services, Hunt & Henriques (plaintiff's attorney) not the Court about any civil complaints or summons to appear (I guess civil procedure and due process of law are no longer relevant). This must be some kind of new stealth lawsuit n which the courts allow the plaintiff to get to garnishing wages, putting liens on houses and attaching bank accounts without the defendant even knowing they have been sued much less afforded an opportunity to appear to contest the case... due process? I guess the bank own the local goverment and judicial branch in addition to the Federal government now and we are ALL now their servants.

By signing "I declare under penalty of perjury..."  Stephanie Beman and ABC Legal Services appears to be guilty of perjury and fraud. It is my belief this is not the only case of this and I would like to put together a class action lawsuit against ABC Legal Services with Hunt & Henriques, Capital One, Stephanie Beman and other process servers and agents of ABC Legal Services which have committed fraud or perjury and need to others to join in suit to show a clear pattern of behavior potential to pierce the corporate veil and include the directors of ABC Legal Services personally if their is informed consent on their part of these unlawful activities by their agents.

Any similarly situated clients should also file a complaint here with an accurate email or other means of contact confidentially on file wth RipOffReport and those records can be subpoenaed if necessary or contact...

Hyde & Swigart

Attn: Crosby Connolly

2221 Camino Del Rio South Suite 101

San Diego CA 92108

Tel 619-233-7770

Fax 619-297-1022

Email: crosby@westcoastlitigation.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Legal-Services-Inc/Riverside-California-92501/ABC-Legal-Services-Inc-ABC-Legal-Services-Inc-agents-comitting-fraud-or-perjury-Riversi-1059906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Legal Services Inc