cast

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: william — riverside California United States of America
abc legal services
3600 lime st bldg 2 riverside ca #214 riverside, California United States of America

abc legal services thugs working for portfolio recovery associates process serving company that say they have served court documents and have not i cannot stress this enough beware they have offices nationwide riverside, California

*Consumer Comment: ABC Legal Services agents commiting perjury?

this complaint invovles abc legal services .a company that provides process servers.they work for portfolio recovery associates i have documentation from riverside county superior court proving fraud by two of there process servers this is awide spread problem beware of abc legal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abc-legal-services/riverside-California-/abc-legal-services-thugs-working-for-portfolio-recovery-associates-process-serving-compan-708387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abc legal services

ABC Legal Services agents commiting perjury?

AUTHOR: Ananymous - ()

Please Help!

Has anyone else been "served" by ABC Legal Services or Stephanie Beman but never actually received a
Summons from them to appear?

I recently found our from a letter received from a Debtor's Rights Attorney that  I have a pending lawsuit against me.

Since I live in Riverside County I contacted the Riverside Superor Court and hound out a Stephanie Beman from ABC Legal Services claims to have served me with a Summons to appear in court. Which I had never received.

Looking back I realize a lady claiming to work for Capital One who appeared at my door several weeks ago, despite the Private Property No Trespassing sign on my fence, must have been her. However she never served process or notified me of a court date. When she told me she was with Capital One I told her we had noting to discuss and asked her to leave. She left no paperwork, nor did I receive anhting in the mail about a court date from the process server, the plantiff's attorney Hunt & Henriques nor the Court.

If anyone else has had this experience please contact

(((REDACTED)))