Complaint Review: ABC Real Estate School

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Phil — Corona California
ABC Real Estate School
800 N Rainbow Blvd #208-6 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

ABC Real Estate School Lessons are horrible and don't prepare you for the test (Wasted Time & Money) Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Seriously!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ABC Real Estate School has many satisfied customers.

ABC's books and on-line material are horrible.  I took the Real Estate Broker License in CA using Allied Schools and ACED the test with over 250 questions! With ABC the NV state test was only 50 questions, and I'm luck if I knew 20!  I'm not new to the process as I mentioned.  While there on the way out, others also had very negative things to say about ABC! Save time and money... don't use ABC!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Real-Estate-School/-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/ABC-Real-Estate-School-Lessons-are-horrible-and-dont-prepare-you-for-the-test-Wasted-Ti-1082313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Real Estate School

Seriously!!!

AUTHOR: Phil - ()

You "personally" helped me?  ... You said my wife helped me?  What you did was send my wife and I a new log-in ID because the one you gave me didn't work!!   You made it sound as if you "helped" me (and wife) understand book material... that's not misleading, but a lie!

Your obviously trying to make it sound like I'm unable to pass the Nevada test... but when I studied with Allied material in California... I "ACED" the test.  Been there & dont that "Dr." Cindy!  This stuff isn't rocket science!

Bottom Line... the books do not prepare you for the Nevada test.  I passed the Nevada Federal from my general basic knowledge of Real Estate... not your course.

FYI:  Your on-line course has issues with Windows 8, 7, and XP... you should look into that.

FYI2: A table of contents would be a big plus... and the things the Nevada test is going to cover... that needs to be in the book.

Thanks for the Kaplan recommendation, we will order the books from them.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ABC Real Estate School has many satisfied customers.

AUTHOR: ABC Real Estate School (Dr. Cindy Weber) - ()

We were disappointed that you – Phil - were unable to pass the Nevada portion of the real estate test after both Rick and I (Cindy) worked personally with you and after having access to the 6-day Nevada-specific course from January until you sat for the exam in September.  As you know, we also spoke with your wife Celeste several times, as she also attempted to help you through this credential necessary for a real estate career in Nevada.

We understand that failing a test is humbling;  and we are fortunate that we haven’t experienced a problem, such as yours, very frequently.  As I said in my last email to you, since you successfully passed the national portion of the exam (congratulations!), you will no longer need to use our refresher course information. The Nevada Law course is the content that you need to learn.

Most of our students easily complete the program within the 6 day period without additional help, but as you and your wife were aware, we are always available to help those that need extra help.   We are a thriving small business and this has been our career for over 17 years.  Most of our business comes from California brokers, who have found our material great preparation for the Nevada real estate exam and who have translated that into stellar scores on the Nevada real estate exam. We monitor our pass rate with PSI Exams, and often see a passing percentage close of 100% with our students coming from another state, primarily California.

We are sorry that our program didn’t work for you.  Our course material is resubmitted annually to the state and is always up-to-date.  Our students find our courses easy to follow and directly representative of the 40 Nevada questions covered on the Nevada portion of  the real estate exam.  We also add audio to our courses, in an attempt to help students with various learning styles.

We live off of referrals and I assure you that your experience is unusual for us.  Rick and I have enjoyed helping licensees and potential licensees advance in their chosen career.  As you can see, you are our first review on both this site and Yelp.  All of our satisfied, successful students have been able to succeed and focus on their careers, continuing to come back to us for their continuing education.