Complaint Review: ABC Warehouse

• Reported By: diane — grand rapids Michigan
ABC Warehouse
28th st se grand rapids, Michigan USA

ABC Warehouse deceptive financing grand rapids Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Just curious...

I went to ABC warehouse on 28th St in Grand Rapids MI  to buy a refrigerator because they offered no credit check financing. Through Progressive Finance. The salesperson told me my payments would be about $75.00 a month. Imagine my surprise two weeks later when I get the information from Progressive saying my payments are going to be $146.00 a month. I tried to cancel this lease to own agreement with Progressive and they will only cancel if ABC Warehouse allows returns and the do not so now I am stuck with payments that I can't afford. DO NOT deal with this store!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Warehouse/grand-rapids-Michigan-49548/ABC-Warehouse-deceptive-financing-grand-rapids-Michigan-1136507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Warehouse

Just curious...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

What did the written contract YOU signed say the payment amount would be?  If they are charging you more than the written contract amount, you were Ripped Off.  If not, YOU ripped YOURSELF off.

"I went to ABC warehouse on 28th St in Grand Rapids MI  to buy a refrigerator because they offered no credit check financing."

I would bet your credit was/is in the toilet and that's the price you pay when you can't manage your finances.