Complaint Review: abcgiftcards.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: IsabellaAlves — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
abcgiftcards.com
319 US Highway 130 STE. 123 East Windsor, NJ 08520 Internet United States of America

abcgiftcards.com ABC Gift Cards TOOK MY MONEY, DOES NOT DELIVER MY CARDS, ANDTOOK MY MONEY, DOES NOT DELIVER MY CARDS, ANDATOOK MY MONEY, DOES NOT DELIVER MY CARDS, AND DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY! BUYERS BEWARE! Internet

I placed an order from www.abcgiftcards.com for almost $1.200,00 of gift cards on October 14, 2012. ABC Gift Cards instantly charged the full amount on my credit card. According to its website, delivery is estimated within 3-5 business days of order (PRIORITY MAIL). However, they did not ship until today, after I called and e-mailed about shipping status, all without any response or anyone taking or returning my call.

Finally I received an email on October 17 with a USPS tracking number (9405511201080766907272) but this number NEVER was shipped, only the eletronic label was created on October 15 (I call USPS and they explain that to me).  That was only the beginning of my nightmare.

Today is October 25 and I don't have the cards nor the money refund!

I email BBB.org for help to resolve this, and abcgiftcards LIE to the website!

After all of this, they respond to the BBB saying:

"The order has shipped, they should arrive any day." They got to be kidding me!!!

Jen from the costumer service is ironic all the time. I think the problem is, because my english and my name, they know I'm an immigrant and they think I'm stupid. This is discrimination. I felt disrespect!

I have all the emails to prove about her bad and ironic behavior, and I'm going to look for my rights, because this company is a total scam. My english maybe not perfect, but I'm honest and I know my rights! I paied for something that I NEVER get!
They didn't ship the cards and they're refusing to refund my money!

I hope buyers think twice before sending their hard earned money the scammer's way hoping for a mere $5 savings. It's not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abcgiftcardscom/internet/abcgiftcardscom-ABC-Gift-Cards-TOOK-MY-MONEY-DOES-NOT-DELIVER-MY-CARDS-ANDTOOK-MY-MONEY-960142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abcgiftcards.com