Complaint Review: Aberdeen Enterprizes II Inc

4143 E 31st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Phone: 918-794-0810
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Aberdeen Enterprizes II Inc Sent a collection notice to me that I do not owe. Tulsa Oklahoma

They sent me a letter stating I owed so many hundreds of dollars for a debt I do not owe.They stated they could remove bench warrents if I would send them money orders.First of all I have not been in that state for over 4 and half years and secondly I do not owe any courts in that state and thridly my local policechief comes by house every few days to visit and would certainly have informed me of any warrents.This company is trying trick me into giving them money that I do not owe.For the record I had my policechief friend check after receiving this letter and he said I did not have any warrents of any kind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aberdeen-Enterprizes-II-Inc/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74135/Aberdeen-Enterprizes-II-Inc-Sent-a-collection-notice-to-me-that-I-do-not-owe-Tulsa-Oklah-1089598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aberdeen Enterprizes II Inc