Complaint Review: Abika.com - Abika - Accusearch

• Submitted: Sun, October 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 30, 2005

• Reported By:Roseville Minnesota
Abika.com - Abika - Accusearch
6812 Lupine Tr., Cheyenne, Wyoming U.S.A.

Abika.com - Abika - Accusearch ripoff, scam, dishonest, they took my money and didn't provide me the service requested Cheyenne Wyoming

I have had a very bad experience with Abika.com dba Abika or Accusearch. I ordered two search based services from them. They didn't conduct the searches and gave me information that was totally incorrect. I spoke to the owner Jay Patel a several occasions. He was rude and told me that he would not give me a refund. I contacted my bank and they said they cannot do much because of the way that Abika.com has written their terms of service agreement. I wouldn't spend money on any of their search services again.

Abika.com claims that they can locate anybody's cell phone anywhere in the world. This is the service I ordered from them. This is ridiculus claim isn't it? The information they gave me was inconsistant. The GPS coordinates and address where the claimed the phone was didn't even match up. I feel like I have been scammed by Abika.com. I am planning to file a complaint with their local police department shortly. I hope nobody else falls victim to this scam.

Deepak
Roseville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2005 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abikacom-Abika-Accusearch/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82009/Abikacom-Abika-Accusearch-ripoff-scam-dishonest-they-took-my-money-and-didnt-prov-162676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abika.com - Abika - Accusearch