Complaint Review: Ablaze Drywall Jamie

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Milo — Corpus Christi Texas
Ablaze Drywall Jamie
4241 Clinton Drive Corpus Christi, Texas USA

Ablaze Drywall Jamie They did uneven texturing on my walls which do not match previous texture and crack repairs were done wrong. Corpus Christi Texas

I hire Ablaze Drywall company to come do some texturing and repair cracks in my home walls. Mr. Jamie said that they will do the job in 5 days but it took longer to do. My total cost for the job was $2000.00 which I paid in Cash, do have receipt.

I went by his Advertsing and his word saying that he can do the work and that my texture wall will match the rest of my walls in my home. The cracks he said they will repair with no visible signs of being there.

The job done by Mr.Jamie from Ablaze Drywall the texture was uneven very unprofessional. The Cracks show through they were not sanded down before texture was apply.

I have had several  Painting companies come in to paint my walls but they won't guarantee the job  do too the uneven of the texture and cracks which are showing through. They have said that the only way to correct the problem with my walls is to redo the job correctly.

I have try to contact Ablaze Drywall by phone , text and left messages but no respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ablaze-Drywall-Jamie/Corpus-Christi-Texas-78412/Ablaze-Drywall-Jamie-They-did-uneven-texturing-on-my-walls-which-do-not-match-previous-1076491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ablaze Drywall Jamie